Tuesday 5 April 2011

Number 1

So, first blog.... just I'm Margret MacDonald Halls chillaxin. just had a wonderful 9 days in Paris. Visited many exhibitions ready for this term. My feet have been scratched. First time traveling alone very cool. Stayed 3 couchsurfers houses - its a great way to meet people and immediately feel included in an area. The weather was vibrantly sunny and beautiful (I say this because now siting looking out of the window in Glasgow it is raining heavily). This term i hope to unearth the path i would like to take within sculpture and environmental art, making sure it is the right department for me (which i am pretty sure of about 95%) and produce more refined work. While in Paris I went to the Rodin Museaum and was very inspired to have big solid objects that last years and years.
On a more social note I cant wait for the rest of halls to come alive with people again.

No comments:

Post a Comment